What's next for the Cashmere Connoisseur? Lularoe!



Ever since I discovered my first piece of cashmere, I've been hooked. The same thing happened when I tried my first pair of designer jeans and bought my first Louis Vuitton purse. Sometimes you just get struck with something and you can't get enough! The same thing happened when I tried on my first piece of Lularoe clothing... HOLY COW was it flattering AND comfortable. Those two don't often go together. So, I decided in October 2016 to join the company and WOW have I been having a great time!!

If you haven't heard of Lularoe, I would love to introduce you to the brand. I now sell clothing for women, kids, and even men! Sizes range from 2T - 3XL and even though we have a bunch of different styles to pick from, they are ALL comfortable! Every single one, I tell ya!

Not only am I having a blast with my wardrobe again (hello, frumpy maternity clothes I kept wearing because I didn't feel like I "deserved" new clothes [since I was still carrying around baby weight]. UGH. Why do we do that to ourselves, mamas? Stop it. Just stop.) but I've met the friendliest, kindest, and big-hearted people out there. I am feeling good about myself for the first time in a long time and it's overdue for you to feel the same way if you don't already. If you find my pages from this blog, tell me you found me via the Cashmere Connoisseur Blog for a special discount on your first purchase. 'Cause, I appreciate the fact that you're reading this and then clicking on these links...


To learn more: Click Here
If you'd like to join my Facebook page, go here: Facebook VIP Shopping Group
If you'd like to follow me on Instagram, go here: Lularoe Lauren Farris on Instagram



Comments

Popular Posts