Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Cashmere Creations Hiatus

Fellow Cashmere Lovers,

It is with great sadness that I must (temporarily) close my cashmere business: Cashmere Creations. With my current work schedule, two children, starting a new company, etc. etc. etc., it's become too much for me to handle. It has been great fun and I hope to reopen in the future! Until then, all orders are officially CLOSED for Cashmere Creations. 

Thank you all for your support of business for the last 13 years!

-Lauren

2 comments:

Kayla said...

I hope you are right but am suggest you go forknown more information for this particular.


white party dresses

Thank you.

Blogger said...

QUANTUM BINARY SIGNALS

Professional trading signals delivered to your mobile phone daily.

Start following our signals right now & earn up to 270% per day.