Shameless Plug! I need your votes!

It's shameless plug time... I have been selected as a finalist for the Rosetta Stone video contest! I submitted a video which shows what I did with Rosetta stone, which was teach my little girl how to speak french! I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a moment to vote for my video! You can vote once a day and it ends November 21, 2014. Take a peek and please let me know if you've voted so I can thank you, personally!

ALSO, Rosetta Stone is giving away 25 Kindle Fires to lucky voters! So every time you vote, you're entered to win! Sweet deal... Thank you!

-Lauren

Click here to see my video!

And don't forget to vote!

Comments

Unknown said…

Nice article. This is so much more than I needed! But will all come in use thanks!
casual dresses
Blogger said…
This way my partner Wesley Virgin's autobiography launches with this SHOCKING AND CONTROVERSIAL VIDEO.

Wesley was in the army-and shortly after leaving-he found hidden, "mind control" secrets that the CIA and others used to get whatever they want.

As it turns out, these are the same methods many celebrities (notably those who "come out of nowhere") and the greatest business people used to become rich and famous.

You've heard that you only use 10% of your brain.

That's really because the majority of your BRAINPOWER is UNCONSCIOUS.

Perhaps that expression has even taken place INSIDE OF YOUR very own mind... as it did in my good friend Wesley Virgin's mind about 7 years ago, while driving an unregistered, beat-up trash bucket of a car with a suspended license and $3.20 on his debit card.

"I'm absolutely frustrated with living paycheck to paycheck! When will I finally succeed?"

You've been a part of those those types of thoughts, am I right?

Your success story is going to start. You just have to take a leap of faith in YOURSELF.

Watch Wesley Virgin's Video Now!

Popular Posts