Fall is here! ... Almost

It's officially FALL in my house. It might still be in the 90's outside, but once August comes around, I start pretending the leaves are changing colors and that the temperatures have fallen. It's pretty much all in my head, but there's something that August does to me that gets me excited for cooler weather. It probably stems from the fact that Fall/Winter is my favorite time of year, so if I can start it early in my head, it'll last longer. That makes the season a whole SEVEN months long. Yep, that's gotta be it.

So, now is the time to dig out those sweaters and make sure they're in tip-top wearing shape! Dig out those bins and bags of sweaters you have stashed in the back of your closet and see what damage summer has done... *gasp* is that a MOTH HOLE?!?! Oh phew, just a shadow.

If you do end up with a moth hole, consider sending your sweater to *moi* to be up-cycled into a one-of-a-kind cashmere creation as a christmas gift! People go nuts over handmade stuff, especially when it's eco-friendly in some way. Plus, I have some really cute new packaging that I make myself from vintage sheets. What could be cuter than a cashmere teddy bear wrapped up in a reusable bag? Nothing. Except maybe the lucky kid who gets to open it on Christmas... Just throwin' it out there...

Enjoy your last month of Summer (or first month of Fall...) and bring out the cashmere!!


Comments

Unknown said…
thanks for sharing..Amazing stuff continues the good work.
casual dresses for women

Popular Posts