Wowza!

I haven't posted (and therefore haven't gotten many comments until just now- yikes!) in a long time. Basically, my life was turned upside down, and I've since started my life all over again. So, for the record, if you want a question to be noticed and answered, send me an email through my website: www.cashmerecreations.com. I see those and will respond, I promise! If you don't hear from me- try again. I always respond!

On another topic: I need to start gleaning some of my collection. So, anybody out there looking for something in particular? Lemme know and I'll let you know if I have something you're interested in taking off my hands. For a fair price of course... ;o) I'm always out for a bargain and I'll give you a deal!

I'm looking forward to the new styles out this winter. I'll try and do a better job posting deals and sales this winter now that my life is relatively back to normal. Is there an app for that? I must find out... Apps help me. Oh, how my life has changed since the iPhone! Totally posting from my iPhone right now... My DH would be so proud!

Anyways, sorry for being so MIA the last few years. I will be (or try to be... Lol) better! Much love to all you cashmere lovers! And future connoisseurs... xoxo!

Comments

Popular Posts