Cashmere finds of the week! 10/10

So, I've decided to try something new on my blog for a bit. We will see how long this lasts... I'm going to give you my cashmere finds of the week. Basically, great deals, things I would buy if I had the spare $$, etc. As I find great deals online, I'll post em. This week, I have found a few gorgeous things on ebay and Neiman Marcus. Had I not just bought another Louis Vuitton, I'd be all over a few of these. Here we go:

1) Ebay: AGNONA sweater jacket w/ removable collar. BIN at $199!!!

2) Ebay: CELINE cashmere outfit. BIN $575 OBO.

3) Neiman Marcus: Cashmere slippers, 2 colors, sizes 7-9. $40 I own these and they are very snuggly! Great Christmas gifts!

4) Neiman Marcus: Long cable sweater- super thick! $295

If any of you get any of these things, let me know! I'm telling you... that Agnona is an absolute steal!

Comments

Popular Posts